We are always accepting resumes for all of our positions.
Position Summary: Act as a consultative sales engineer developing solutions for our customers processing applications, while increasing sales volume and customer base
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience in material handling or similar B2B capital equipment selling within the food industry
- Four-year degree in engineering or business or exceptional work experience
- Very strong work ethic, being self-motivated and goal oriented as often you are responsible for your own productivity and results
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain technical information while comfortably conversing with customers from maintenance to CEO’s
- Organizational and writing skills to effectively prepare proposals and manage multiple projects
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach potential customers working as a consultative sales engineer, reach out to new customers via cold calling
- Have a strong working knowledge of industrial food industry equipment outside of what we produce
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, and AutoCAD 2D or 3D a must)
- Create and modify conceptual layout drawings used for preparing proposals
- Track and report sales opportunities on a weekly basis
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Achieve and exceed sales goals
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Position Summary: Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes. ALL LOCAL DELIVERIES. Non-CDL, deliveries made in box truck or work van.
- Follow route and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Complete logs and reports as required
- Ability to operate forklifts in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Employee responsible for other tasks while there is no driving work
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have class “C” license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Has to be able to communicate in English, Spanish is a plus!
- Must live local, we won’t pay to relocate
- Clean driving history
- Must pass a drug test
Position Summary: Provide TIG and MIG welding functions for Eaglestone Inc. products. This includes current standard food machinery equipment, custom products, job shop and on-site service and support.
Working Conditions: Plant Floor / Food Processing Plants.
- Setup and operate all common welding equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints to plan setup, fit and complete final welding.
- Weld projects to meet customer required specifications.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
- In house training possible for entry level candidates.
- Have a minimum of 5 years welding, preferred but not required. Additional training may be offered to entry level candidates.
- Ability to understand, build from drawings.
- Small scale project management skills and ability to follow direction from team lead.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Be quality conscience, enjoy mechanical challenges with proven problem solving techniques, have a strong mechanical aptitude and like to work on a wide range of projects.
- Dental PPO Insurance 60% covered by Company.
- Medical and Life PPO Insurance 60% covered by Company.
- Paid vacation.
- 401K program.
- Paid holidays.
- Annual safety shoe allowance.
- Paid breaks/rest periods.
- Monthly company luncheon when production goal reached.
To apply for either of these positions, please email your resume to email@example.com, or fax it to (630) 587-1116.
No phone calls please.